FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Dear CCS Alumni and Friends, If you enjoy reading the news from follower CCSers, please hit REPLY….put your full name, class year and where you are living in the body of the email.. I am making a list and will put you on it just to show appreciation to those who help make up the newsletter. You don’t have to say anything. You can say that your enjoy reading these comments. Of course, it would be nice if you gave us some news. PLEASE, this is NOT about me…this is to applaud those who send in stuff and to encourage others to do the same. I will put your comment in the next newsletter. Please put where you are living now. It will be interesting to see how wide spread we are
This newsletter is sent to 817 alumni, teachers and former students. Now I am going to be waiting to see if more than 25 people actually read this newsletter.
Dear CCS Alumni and Friends
Newsletter went out around 11 AM CST 1/24/2015 asking for a reply if you enjoy reading the news from fellow CCSers, and by 2:27 PM I had my 25 replies!!!!
1. Hi ole friend Pauline. I always read your newsletter but don't know too many people that write in. I am William F. Dame (Bill) class of 1950. I am retired Air Force and now living in San Antonio, Texas. How about some more old timers writing in and tell us about some old memories. HondoBill
2. Brad Cone, Class of 2002. Johnsonville,
6. Larry Parsley 1972 Troy, NY
8. Justine LeBarron Larado, 1966 have lived for 43 years in Linwood, NJ, just south of Atlantic City Thank you for all you do to keep alumni connected. It is interesting to see how many individuals from such a small town have scattered across the U.S. Personally, I've reconnected with classmates I've not been in touch with since graduation. Appreciate all your time and attention. Stay well and warm!
9. Joyce Bellemare , Class of 1971, living in Rhode Island.
Thank you for working so hard on this Pauline...it is nice to read about friends and classmates. Currently we are in the midst of a snow, sleet and rain storm which is supposed to head out this evening. I like it...makes me catch up on shredding papers, getting tax papers ready, doing some baking and enjoying my little house. I just moved from a very large condo (after my mom passed away) to a small ranch that is less than a mile from 3 beaches on Narragansett Bay..takes me about 14 minutes to walk there...I especially enjoy the sunrise even in the winter!
My daughter and son-in-law live about 3 miles away with my 3 grandchildren...they just started homeschooling them (ages –almost 6, 4 and 2). I work about 18 miles away near Brown University in Providence as a dental hygienist...almost 35 years now!
But most importantly I value what God has done
in my life....He has blessed me richly by showing me why He sent His
Son, Jesus and my wish is that all could realize how wonderful and
absolutely fulfilling it is! Forgive me if some think I am preaching
but like anything else, if something has changed your life for the
better, you can’t help but share it!
12. Jean Deyoe Murphey Class of 65. Mount Juliet, TN. Thank you for your time to keep us all in touch. You are doing a wonderful job.
13. Marjory Ridler Class of 1965
14. Carol Moseley Davis Class of 1965 Harpswell, Maine
15. Beverly Wills Carroll 1973
16. Wilma Bassett Horton, class of 1958, Colchester, Vermont The first thingI do when I open my email is look for Pauline ! Love reading the newsletters and reading about my favorite place in the world.
Was so happy to see the note from Tom Dempsey! Yes, Tom, I do remember you!
Pauline, thank you keeping us all
connected! See you in July!
17. Tom McMorris, Class of 1971, Salem NY
NEW IN THE
18. Janette Hebbard Reed from Whitehall NY
class of 72.
20. Jim Arnold, 1955, The Villages, Fl. ( and always nice to hear from you). The Mayor
21. Christine Ludwick Lutringer Class of 1969. I currently live in Albany NY and am retired. I enjoy the newsletter and look forward to reading it.
22. James "Jimmy" Louis Egbert, Class of 1975 (moved away from CCS in 8th grade), Germantown, Maryland. I hope to make it to the reunion this year.
23. Tom McMorris, Class of 1970 Salem NY
Thanks for keeping me up to date and I'll see you at the scramble. We haven't had too much snow in the Boston area so I'll get to the driving range soon and practice up. Probably won't help much though. PS: GO PATS you darn cheaters!
25. . Nancy Stinner Norley - class of '59 -
I live in Holliston, Massachusetts.
I knew at least 25 people read the newsletter!!!!!!
26. Diana Yalo Parker, class of 1963
29. Jann (Thum) Smith '72 just read this newsletter from Florida. Definitely has to be one of the warmest States right now, although we are currently bundling up under a brisk 70 degrees right now - what's up with that nonsense?
30. Mary Bates Muckle '59
Built our home over looking Lake Paran, North Bennington 1963! My brother in-law George Peabody and brothers Hiram, Fred (Butch) and Joey (Joseph) did there share of work on our home in 1963 and I am still Living here! My husband Duane of almost 50 years died January 1, 2010.
I have great news! My daughter Kelly Rehm-Brandt and I played in a Pro-am event. It was the Bennington Tennis Center third annual win, set and match pro-am challenge against breast cancer with the Williams College men's and women's tennis teams! Just for the record they have been rated #1 in the country. Great players and the students made it fun for all! Kelly and I each had a student partner! Kelly and her partner won the first set and my partner and I won the second set. In order to play in this tournament you have to be at a certain level. It was such an honor to take part! We both live on the courts anyway I would like too!
I hope everyone is having a great new year!
31. Linda Sardi Bankerd "62
32. Ed Dunscombe, Class of 1972, Binghampton NY
I guess I am overdue for my 5-year update. I’m still director of a public library in Endicott, NY, near Binghamton (www.gfjlibrary.org). My wife Sharon is semi-retired and I may follow suit next year.
Our son Andy lives on Long Island and has recently got engaged - wedding to follow July 2016. Our daughter Hannah is a starving artist living near Boston. Check her work at hannahdunscombe.com.
We enjoy traveling and are planning a trip to France this summer. I drove Hannah through Cambridge and Shushan a few years ago. Even bought a jug of maple syrup from Steve Rasher. He was my neighbor on Perry Hill Road. We lived closer to Salem but for some reason were in the CCS district. I was first on Mr. Brownell’s bus route every morning. Past the Tackle Box, over the Battenkill, up to the Vermont border to the McCauley home, back down 313 to a quick detour at the covered bridge, then back to 313 for the home stretch to Cambridge. Especially fun in a blizzard!
My folks moved from Brooklyn to Cambridge right in the middle of my junior year. I didn’t know what to make of it, and I’m sure no one knew what to make of me. But the pitch games and the education were good. My Dad worked insurance for Prudential in Hoosick Falls. They moved to Florida in 1983. Mom died in 1989 and Dad in 2011. Tim Flynn and Rowee joined me at Geneseo for college, with Sue Clarke joining us the next year. This photo is three years old. Decrepitude hasn’t done too much more damage!
33. Lorri (Andrews) Oberbroeckling, Class of 1980, Now living in Shippensburg, PA. I enjoy reading the newsletter and keeping up with Cambridge and people from Cambridge.
34. Barbara Peters, Class of 1965 , Argyle
35. Bob Headwell Class of 1957 Living in Cambridge NY
36. Richard Sather, 1976, Alexandria Virginia
37. Don Catellier 1976 Venice Fla for the winter. Voorheesville NY the summer
38. Becky Woodcock Benoit Class of 1980 Greenwich, NY - love to read the news of all the classmates- thank you for including all the classes and for keeping everyone informed. I could not keep up with all the news without you
39. Dave Thornton, Former Faculty[taught English and directed plays], living in Fort Myers FL Spent a number of years as Town (of Cambridge) and Village historian.Managed the Cambridge Band after Tink Parrish and before Pete Bell. Have a number of books and booklets on Cambridge History available on Amazon.com. Have two bands --- a Dixie ensemble and a concert band --- that are currently active in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area
40. Carol Stearns Accetta Class of 1963 Eagle Bridge NY
41. Jane Falkenbury Wright, Class of '57 Cambridge NY
42. Doug Wilkie Due to youthful
indiscretions 64/65 Troy NY
43. Lori (Hansen / Petersen ) Christoffersen -- class of "77 -- Schenectady NY
Pauline, i always enjoy reading the newsletters.
44. Scott Wheeldon, Midland, Mi.
45. Virginia Bell D’Andrea, class of 1975 – I always enjoy reading the newsletter - thanks to all who submit!
46. Carl Amick, Class of 1975 and Lanesboro MA. It seems I should have some news to report regarding the last 40 years but, sadly, nothing comes to mind. I was on the distribution list a while ago but must have changed my email address. I've missed it!
47. Earl Costello, class of 1943.
48. Mary Kathy Van Orman Yurewitch
Class of 1965. Hoosick Falls. Perry Young told me about our 50th
reunion. I am hoping that someone will get ahold of me for any
update. I am usually on vacation then but could return early. Thank
49. Vivian Portwine Rieben Class of 1985
50. Sue Cullinan Delker, Class of 1964 Saratoga Springs, NY.
51. Tammy Ogilvie class of 1976 and I live in Concord NC
52. Bob Wright '56 Cambridge, NY all my life going on to 77 years. To Tom Dempsey – you are not forgotten. Not even close.
53. Joann Tollisen Tetreault, Class of 1980 living in North Adams Ma. I always read the newsletters !!
54. Carol (Hebbard) Flores, class of 1985 - living in Acworth GA, northwest suburb of Atlanta. I moved here in 1997 as part of a job relocation. I enjoy reading the newsletter very much. I am blessed to still be able to visit the Cambridge Area twice a year to catch up with family and friends. I am proud to be from a small town. My visits always feel like being home. Keep the news coming!!
55. Rosalyn Perry Weselak, Class of 1961. I live in Grand Island NY, located between Buffalo & Niagara Falls in the Niagara River. Because of the location, Grand Island seldom gets the lake effect storms and huge snowfall that Buffalo does.. even though we are 30 min. from it all.
Thank you, Pauline, for heading up the newsletter. It is great to hear about CCS alumni. Most people cannot believe that our graduating class was so small ! I have many fond memories from school.
56. Jenn (Montinieri) Petell - class of 1994. Just moved back to Cambridge this past summer after living in New Haven, CT for the past 7 years and New York City & surrounding area for 13 years before that. Love reading the newsletters and looking for familiar names/updates!
57. Shirley (Bell) Snyder If Bill Dame thinks the class of '55 is part of the old timers, then I guess I'm not only old but vintage. I graduated in '46 from Cambridge Union School. I discovered recently that only one other classmate of mine (Muriel Maxwell Lufkin) uses a computer. I'm sorry for this as they are missing out on a lot of the history of the home town thanks to those that have spent many hours researching and finding so many things of interest.
At this point in time, most of the folks that write to you, Pauline, are the offspring of parents I have known. Most of your contributors would not know me but probably know my brother, Nelson Bell and my sister-in-law June.
Speaking of offspring...I have two married daughters...one living in LA and the other in Skaneateles. The older daughter, Marianne, is a doctor specializing in neo natal critical care. Her sister, Margaret, owns her own business as an Educational Consultant. She has 3 children...one in special services with the Navy Seals...one a chef and one that has just graduated from Syracuse.
Life has been good to me. I have enjoyed extensive travelling in Europe, So. Africa and countries that were and some that are still under communist control. Having covered all but two of the States, I find that New England is the place that still warms my heart. I'm in good health, live by myself and do everything I want to do. On the not want to list is shoveling snow and mowing the lawn.
It is always great when something comes through from you about Cambridge. As I live near Rochester, getting back to Cambridge is only once or twice a year for too short a time.
58. Doreen Washburn Corrow Class of
59. Robert W Scott Jr. Class of 2000 from
Fort Knox KY.
60. Richard Cristaldi, Class of '64,
retired Instrumental Music Teacher from Clinton, NY.
61. Mary Worner Robinson, Class of 1962, Hernando, Florida
62. Doreen Parsley Davis Class of 1969Palenville, NY
63. Larry Decker from Cape Cod - Class of 1958.Pauline you're doing a fantastic job with all of the responses you're getting. I, too, enjoy reading of the world wide coverage from attendees and graduates of CCS. It's a small world and nice to recognize old names and memories long forgotten. Keep up the good work. It is greatly appreciated.
64. & 65. George Virtue (68) and Ruth Ann (Scriber) Virtue (71) – Cambridge, New York
66. .Anthony Cristaldi class of 1953-
67. Gene Hughes class of 1982 currently in TN.
68. Ervin Starr, class of 1988, Rochester(North Chili) NY. It has been a blessing to see updates and hear how alumni are doing. It is common for me to visit family in Cambridge, but rarely see anyone else. Hard to believe I now have a high school graduate of my own, and another this year.
69. Janis (Kent) Wakeley 1972 Glens Falls, NY
70. Dave Bellemare Class of 1975
71. Dan Davis Class of 1989 Virginia Beach, VA I always enjoy receiving your updates. Thanks for keeping us all in touch with Cambridge.
72. Bruce Wands Class of 1958, and Karron living Independence, MO since retiring in 2000 Love CCS stories and memories shared. Willing to host at CCS alumni gathering for Indians living inthe Area. Great memories of putting a penny on the tracks and have the train change it so much.
73. Gail Ashton Cooney, class of 1967, Hoosick Falls, NY - enjoy all your hard work.
74. & 75 Bob Nygard class of '61 Kathy Dunn
Nygard class of '61. Saratoga Springs N.Y. Spend 4 winter months
in Stuart Florida.
76. I am Shailer Evans, class of 1956. I live in Claverack, NY. While I do not know most of the people who correspond I do know some and it is nice to see how their lives are progressing. I am a retired teacher and have been so for twenty years this June. Life in Cambridge while growing up was slow paced and simple enough to really enjoy the goodness of rural America. What a life!
77. Wendy (Brown) Marino, Class of 1973. Hello Pauline and everyone... My mother, Ethel Brown, worked in the school cafeteria. She passed away 7 years ago today (Jan.25). She loved her job and the friends she made working there.
She is the reason I'm writing this tonight. So here you go.
I'm in Clifton Park, NY with my husband Matt. We've been retired from state gov't for a few years now and we are never bored. For us, it's all about family, our faith, volunteering and since we are close to Saratoga, the horses!
We enjoy visiting the elderly and we are involved in their activities at the nursing home, like the annual indoor Wheelchair 'bowl' that is coming up which sounds crazy but will feature cheerleaders, flag football players in wheelchairs being pushed by aides and halftime entertainment, all residents in the nursing home. Once they asked me to twirl my baton in a 'circus' activity a few summers ago. Well, I still had my baton and 40 years later, unbelievably, twirled for those residents. The elderly are the best audiences!
It's nice to read the personal stories of days gone by and how Cambridge has evolved. God bless you all!
78. Steve Davis, 1967, Portland, Oregon.
79. John Carlsen, class of 1960, living in
Pottstown, PA (near Philadelphia)
80. Jennifer Bovie Hemming, Class of 89, Glenville, NY
81. Mike Grady Hollis, NH class of 1959.
82. Linda Hatch Ford, Class of 1965, Norridgewock, Maine, winters Daytona Beach, Fl. I certainly agree with everyone how much we appreciate all your efforts keeping CCS Aumni and Friends connected.
83. Tasha Brown Bailey Class of 1996 and living in Springfield, VT. I love reading the newsletters and seeing the lovely pictures that others post to you. Keep the newsletter going 😊
84. Bruce Buchanan (class of
85. Ann Wade, Class of 1963, Albany, NY
86. Fred Knapp '62
87. Sharon Lee (Saari) Delgrosso,
class of 1970, lives in Las Vegas, NV.
88. Joe Rouse, Class of 1961, Cambridge NY
89. Beverly Lufkin Halsdorf,1955
90. Sean Frazier, Class of 2006 Nicholson, PA
91. Debbie Farrara class of 1980 Eagle Bridge, NY
92. Todd Sutherland 1981 Half Moon Bay, CA
93. Mike Bellemare Class of '70 - For the last 14 years, my wife, Marilyn and I live in Pawlet, Vt. We have three married sons and seven grandchildren who all live in Ct. I own my own landscaping business and work from April through November and snowmobile all winter long if there's enough snow. It's nice to hear how everyone's doing. Great job, Pauline!
94. Michael John Marsh - Class of 1963 Albany, NY 12203
95. Kelsey (Seeley) Demarah Class of
1991 Bourbonnais, Illinois
96. Dick Brownell, Class of 1957, Greenwich,NY
97. Mary Lee Kent, class of 1958, currently living in Bennington VT but get through the ol' hometown once in a while. Bracing for the nor'easter here and glad I don't have to drive through Cambridge with the sad demolition. Always good to know those things so thanks for posting.
Those pictures Bob Wright shared that must have been in his father's collection - or maybe his aunt's - are fabulous. I'm thinking we can get identification with sleuth work. Once we identify one person in a picture, we can fairly well determine the graduating year of the class. Maybe Earl Costello will get to work on it - he's most closely connected - hey get out your magnifying glass, that's what I have to do! One of the pictures was either not good originally or is a fuzzy scan. The rest are unbelievably good and well preserved. Cheers to all. MLK
98. Bob Inslerman – Class of 1963 - Saranac Lake, NY. Out local motto “The capital of the Adirondacks and the coolest spot in NY” lived up to its name (again) this morning at 24 degrees below zero.(January 26th)
99. Robin Beayon Stover, Class of 1982 ~ Albany, NY
100. Pat Roy Molinaro, class of 65. Have lived in the Boston, MA area for the last 40 years. Love your newsletters and looking forward to seeing you at my 50th this summer.
Some say: "No one is interested in what I have to say." If you are
reading these comments, you must know by now that...YES...we are
interested! PLEASE, we want to hear from you, even if it is just a word
101. Jennifer Anne Morris (married Anderson)
1985 Ramstein Germany
102. Jane Kenyon Keys, Class of 1958 Salem,
103. Frank Smith 1976 and wife Joy, Norfolk, Virginia. Heading south on Monday to escape the rest of the winter. Key West here we come!
104. Christine McInerney Osmond, class of 65. Winter Vermont & FL. Spring thru fall Hedges Lake. Several of us are planning the "lake dance revival"on Friday night July 17th from 7-10 pm. We hope everyone will come and catch up with old friends. Should be a fun evening. More information will be posted on website soon. Thanks Pauline for all your work.
105. Susan (LaFlamme) Blocker Class of 72
living in Salem, NY.
It is always great to hear what is going on in the lives of others from Cambridge Central School. Thanks for doing this Pauline.
106. Walter Ogden, class of 63/64
North Bennington, VT
NOTE FROM PAULINE: I don’t know where you get your stats from but Bama Fans are still in abundance. I heard the War Eagles were becoming instinct! J
107. Tom Loren class of '54 . We are
still living in Manassas, Virginia.
108. Doug Ashton Class of 1962 living in Cocoa, FL....I’m Paula (wife of almost 45 years) He loves to see what is going on in Cambridge and hearing about everyone he grew up with. I know his Aunt Alice would have loved hearing about all of Cambridge. And the pictures are great. Thanks to Pauline for doing this.....Paula Ashton
109. Marjorie Ensign Laxier, class of
54. Now living in CA.
110. Jo Boeker Thornton, Class of 62,
now living in Fort Myers FL.
111. Betsy King Stavenger, class of 1962, now living with my husband Dave in Holland, MI. Many thanks to you Pauline and those who help you with the newsletter!! I always read your emails first!
112. Alesa Rubino Wilson Class of 1981. Salem, NY Love getting the news, thanks Pauline!
113. Bill Everly, Class of ’85
114. Anne Thiessen Class of 1960 Baltimore, Maryland I read EVERYTHING that you put on the newsletter--even those comments from those I don't know. (Usually because they are" young'uns") But it keeps me tied to Cambridge and that's a comfort zone. Keep up the good work, Pauline. See you in July !!
115. Karen Dusha McKean, class of '66, Duanesburg, NY.
116. &117 Ray and Mary Williams Purdy…Class of 1963 Of course we read it!! Mary & I live in Queensbury,N.Y. but winter in Vero Beach, Fl. Dec - May. See you at the reunion. Keep up the good work, we enjoy reading what others are doing and hearing about old friends and fellow grads of CCS. Best to you and your family.
118. Marie Merola Copeland 1966 -
119. Angela E Estramonte, Class of'61 -
120. Perry S. Young 1964 (Zeph) Cambridge, NY Thanks for all your help in making the class of '64 reunion a huge success. Looking for old trucking company signs who are no longer in business, also old Mack truck memorabilia.
121. Joanne Peters Steele, Class of 1978, living in the suburbs of Shushan on a dairy farm. I have not always lived here, but I did come home eventually. My office is in beautiful downtown Cambridge, where I practice Midwifery. I love hearing about people and events....how else would we keep up to date now that Evelyn's chatter is no longer part of the local paper?
122. Richard E. Mclenithan-Class of 1960--Queensbury New York
I do read Pauline all the material you send out and commend you for the effort.
123. Thomas Gardner class 1964 Richmond, Vermont :-P
124. Susan Wolff Matteson 1972
125. Christine Harrington 1966 living in Hebron (Salem) N.Y.
126. Jack Murphy , Class of 1973, Hoosick Falls, NY The Blizzard of 2015 left one eighth of a inch of snow on our sidewalk..... guess I'll put the snowblower on standby. Slainte',
Note from Pauline: Sláinte agus táinte !
127. Dave Hoffman,Class of 1954,Honeoye Falls,NY. Really enjoy the newsletter!! Always enjoy seeing the names of those from the 50's who shared the Cambridge experience with me.
128. Miguel Pacheco 1975Bu skirk New York
129. John Davis class of'65.
130. Helene (Kwiatkowski) K.
Olszowski Class of 1955 Greenville NY
Pauline, I must say that you really do a wonderful job of keeping us all up to date, newsletters, etc. You really are the BEST!
By the way, the weather here in Greenville isn't as bad as we expected. It is snowing but certainly not near as bad as NYC, LI, and Boston. Be well, Pauline and know that you are appreciated.
131. Paul W. Austin '64 Scarborough,
ME and part time in Davis, NC
NOTE FROM PAULINE: Thanks for the “plug” Paul. I would love to have more people fill out the questionnaires for their own personal page. Check the INDEX column on the web site www.ccsindians.com for the form that suits you. There is Alumni (graduated from CCS) Former Students (attended CCS at one time) and Teachers.
132. George Ridler 1966, in Long Beach NY for almost 30 years after 20 in NYC (dual residency). Still can't believe the hospital closed or that the Rite Aid was built as it was.
133. Donna Fournier Byron class of
59. Albany NY
134. Mick Kent, Class of 1960, Living in Spencer, TN since 1997 (population ~1000, zero traffic lights). Where is the class of '60; guess they are waiting on me to post ... ROFL!
135. Mike Brown, San Antonio, TX, Class of
Pauline, we all owe you a great debt of gratitude. You put a lot of effort into making these connections and keeping us all up to date. I look forward to each posting. Please continue your wonderful work.
136. Dorothy (Everall) McCully class
of 1976. Warner Robins ,Ga .
137. & 138 Mary Ann McMorris Bassett (62)
and George "Bud" Bassett (60)
Shirley Bell Snyder and Muriel Lufkin ,they were next door neighbors ,I was over the hill from them sooo glad to hear from them . I always get a hug from Nelson and June at reunion. Keep it up ladies .All the classes even after the'60 and '70 years all have the very same feeling a connection to CAMBRIDGE ! Thanks again Pauline
139. Ed Cantwell, Class of '58, Wheeling,
Pauline, please keep up the excellent work, it is very much appreciated!
140. Peggy McMahon McLenithan -
Cambridge, New York Class of 1985
141. Susi Cora (Thum), Class of 1975,
142. Dianne Dusha Mosher, class of 1974 (almost) lives and teaches Family and Consumer Sciences in Berlin NY for the last 28 1/2 years. Three grown children and two beautiful grandchildren. Married to a dairy farmer. Have lived for three years in our "round log cabin on the mountain". Thank you Pauline. You do a great job!
143. Susan (Everall) Bialac class of
74 living in Warner Robins, Ga.
144. David (Cork) Thomas, Class of
1975, Ballston Spa.
145. Marcia Watkins Logan, Class of 1956, Redmond, OR. I have lived in Oregon since 1968 as my husband is a native Oregonian. I spent 36 years teaching (NY, Sierra Leone Peace Corps and Redmond) and am now in my 18th season as a seasonal tax preparer. I make it back to NY every few years as I have one sister in the Utica area and several cousins not too far from Cambridge. My last visit was in June 2014 when I stayed at Hedges Lake in a cottage my sister Jane had rented. We even had breakfast at the Cambridge Diner (I don’t remember its current name) where I happened to run into another member of the class of 1956, Jack Shay. Pauline, thanks for doing so much to keep us all in touch.
146. Laurelyn Langer Wichgers class
of 1966 Whidbey Island,Puget Sound
147. Debbie (McLean / Headwell) Stone - Class of 1979 - Westminster, CO (suburb of Denver)
148. Donna Sprague - class of 1967, Bennington VT
149. Jenny Rubino Warner . Class of 1987 . I moved to Syracuse , NY in 1989 . Married and have two beautiful daughters. Really love to get class of 87 back together for a reunion ! Visit Cambridge and surrounding area a couple times a year to visit my family and friends . Look forward to it always !
150. Greetings from Bill Nygard,
Class of 1960, Okmulgee Oklahoma.
151. Thure Johnson Class of 1964 , Lakeside, California. I really enjoyed my years growing up in the Cambridge area , even if most of it was up in the Camden Valley area, it was a great town to bring kids up in :)
152. Tammy Hopkins Langlois, Class of 1976, still living in Cambridge, NY and I cannot wait for summer!!! .Pauline, appreciate all your hard work to keep us all informed throughout the years!!! Always look forward to your emails.
153. Don Vitello, Class of 1960, North Syracuse, NY
154. Lori Sourdiffe Kenney,
Class of 1996, Cambridge, NY
155. Julia Gates Class of 1994 Cambridge NY
156. David Merrill Martin - Class of 1961 - I live most of the time in the Philippines and some of the time in Hawaii. I enjoy reading your newsletters also... thanks!
157. Linda (Finning) Kelley, class of 1971. I’ve lived in Springfield, VT for 31 years. Thanks to our son and daughter in law, Pat and I have retired from the dealership. Pat writes country music and I critique it. ;-) Life is good.
158. Brent A. Lerch, class of
1966, Alpharetta, GA.|
159. & 160. Stanley(Class of
61)& Bill (Class of 54) Higgins- Wilton, NY
161. Mike Severson,1961,
Bayport,NY Long Island for 45 years.
162. Dick Cummings, class of 1975, Lake Placid, NY
163. Alisa Hunt Martin Class of 1984, reside in Buskirk NY. Have lived in other places but my love of the area brought me back many years ago.
164. Eileen (Schneider) Bounds,
residing in Castleton, Vt.
165. Carla Tuttle Linnett, class 64, Greenwich, New York
166. Kurt Werger, Class of '85, White Creek, NY
167. Robert "Moon" McGeoch.
Class of 1967. Cambridge. NY
168. Bob Potvin Class of
1963 Clearwater, FL
169. Linda Lufkin Taylor, Class
of 1962, Salem, NY.
170. Earl D. Hunt Class of 1957 Residing in Albany, New York
171. Glenn Davis, Class of 1960
172. Terry Granger class of
1968 living in Bennington, Vt.
173. Bruce Squiers, Class of
1967, East Greenwich (Salem) NY.
174. Ken Gottry, 1968,
Cambridge, NY. -
BTW, I heard some interesting news last Sunday. As I chatted with Jana King at the King Bakery wagon, her husband came out. Skip? Skipper? Skippy? I wondered which he prefers? Lo and behold, Jana announced that he feels he's finally old enough to be called "James". Nice try, but the next time I drive by and see you working in the yard, "Kenny" will holler out the window "Hi Skipper". Life doesn't change in Cambridge.
175. Scott Skiff class of 1984 we live in Durham NY (near Catskill) we have four children, 3 boys and one girl. Boys are 31, 25, 22, girl is 15. I do enjoy reading about everyone.
177. Tim Squiers, Class of 1965,
Ballston Spa, NY.
Frisbee Matteson class of 1978 Living in Burlington VT for
last seven years
179.& 180.Betty Jeskie White, Class of '55 and Glendon White, Class of '57. Living in Greenwich, NY since 1974. Married 57 years this last October. We've done a lot of traveling over the years, mostly with our camper, but enjoyed a few cruises and flights to Florida and the Bahamas also. We have our camper on a seasonal spot in Arlington, VT and enjoy weekends there, April through October. Glen is finally going to retire the end of April this year and hopefully we'll spend even more time in Arlington. We always have a big garden, which keeps us busy and he now has four antique Case tractors which he is looking forward to working on. I was very glad to see a message from my classmate, Tom Dempsey on here. Enjoying reading all the posts.
181. June Johnson - Class of
'61 - Lakeland, FL
182. & 183. Katie Lyn (Perry) DeMarco- Class of 2004 & Scott DeMarco- Class of 2001
184. Luke Bates Class of 1997 Forsyth, MO about 20 minutes from Branson
185. & 186. Katherine Kelleher and John Franklin, Class of 1980. Cambridge, NY
187. & 188. Ken Aiken - 68 & Terry Swoboda Aiken - 69. We live in Hazlet N.J. Ken is retired after 39 years in banking. Terry is a SAC in a Catholic High School and plans to retire in two more years. We enjoy spending as much time as possible in Florida with our grandson, Hudson, and his family. Pauline, we greatly appreciate everything you do for CCS
189. Teddy Hamilton Palermo
class of 68 has lived in Clermont since 1978
190. RoseMarie (Rowee) Leone
Winiewicz, Class of 1972, Bethesda, Md.
191. Wesley Langlois - Class of 2000 (I can't believe it's been 15 years) - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
192. Jim Robertson,1971.livin the good life in Greenwich N.Y.
193. Martha Jane Center(Marti LaDue) class of 1962..resides in n Wilton , NY just outside of Saratoga. Recovering from open heart surgery and doing great!
194. Heather Kittell Alden
class 93W e are living in Churubusco NY.
195. Douglas C. Burton, Class
of 1975, Mohawk, New York
I enjoy reading about Cambridge and learning of all those old classmates, neighbors and friends. As I read your emails, I'm reminded of a very similar article which appeared in the Washington County Post, "The Neighborhood News!" Yes, that was my mother, Evelyn P. Burton, Class of 1935, hammering away at her old standard typewriter. I'm sure, she would have loved reading your emails, too. Thank you and keep up the good work for all of us!
196. Lois Virtue Boice Class of 1961( married Charlie Boice, Shushan), Fort Meade, Florida (full time resident of the state of Florida
So suprised to see how many either live or visit Florida from the town of Cambridge. You are doing a great job, Pauline
197 & 198 Chalen Lathrop, Class
of 1995, Cambridge, NY
199. Mary Aulicino Rice, Class of 55,
Huntington Long Island
200. Melissa Aiken Spiezio 1993 Cambridge NY
Dear CCS Alumni and Friends. I love you…I really do!! I am blown away by the response!!! I am SO BLESSED!!! When I started this website 11 years ago, I never dreamed that I would be in touch with so many wonderful people whom had the 1 thing in common….we went to CCS. What a fantastic community and family we have become. Thank you so much for all the gracious comments given me but it is YOU who make this possible. I just copy and paste. Yes, I correct some grammar and spelling, change all caps to “non-shouting” post, capitalize when needed, look up your class year, try to find your maiden name but in the most part…
This series of newsletters seems to have brought a lot of people closer together. I hope this feeling will continue and that you will consider attending the 11th Annual All Classes Reunion in July
TEACHERS: I have been asked to prod you into adding your names to this list!!! Let’s hear from you too.
From Around The Globe Newsletters are now online www.ccsindians.com If you visit often, click Refresh on your tool bar to get the latest.
If you enjoy reading the news from fellow CCSers, please hit REPLY….put your full name, class year and where you are living in the body of the email. You don’t have to say anything or you can say that your enjoy reading these comments. Of course, it would be nice if you gave us some news. PLEASE, this is NOT about me…this is to applaud those who send in stuff, to encourage others to do the same and just show appreciation to those who help make up the newsletter. When I receive your email, I will reply with your number so you will know when you will in the newsletter
We are also interested in those who have stayed in the hometown area!! Remember, if someone is reading this in Germany, Spain or Afghanistan...you are From Around The Globe.
201. Laurie Bartholomew DiGesare Class of 1979 Franklin TN
202. Dodi Hill Class of
1984 (Spear) East Thetford VT
203. "Colin (Thum) Drummond, Class of 1974 (in principle, not in practice), Cleveland, Ohio. Have not seen the newsletter, but sounds like it is a great "newsfeed" about those we grew up with and around. Have been blessed with 34 years of marriage to my lovely wife Beth; we have 2 grown children. I have a lot of fun as a professor at Case Western Reserve University in Biomedical Engineering; the daily intrigue keeps me young! It had been over a decade since I have been back to Cambridge and I must make a point of stopping by this summer!"
204. Frank Brunner – former
student – CCS Class of 1985 – Palmetto, FL
205. Wayne Moseley, Baldwyn,
Mississippi, class of 1960/1961.
There's the story of one old Southerner who was talking with his friend and said that he hated air conditioning. "Why?" his friend asked."Because it lets Yankees live here!" Well, there's a lot of truth to that, I'd say.It's good to see the comments of classmates and others I knew when I was at C.C.S. My favorite teachers: Mrs. Sherin, Mrs. Weir, Mrs. Noteman, Mr. Herbert, Mr. Fressie. How many of us realize that the education we received at Cambridge was First Class? We should be thankful, as it was definitely above the norm. Apart from the curriculum, it was the teachers who were the reason our education was way above average.
Thanks, Pauline, for your work to keep up the contacts.
206. Chantal Portwine, Class of
1991, Cambridge, NY.
207. Janice (Skorupski) Rosen
1964, Naples, Florida.
208. Mike & Julia Merriman -
Class of 1975. We live in Melrose, NY and Okeechobee, FL.
209. Oliver H. Perry, 1959, Shamong, New Jersey … Yes it is fun and interesting to read the names and locations of Cambridge Central School graduates, as well as read some of the comments. By nature I prefer the surroundings of the Cambridge area to the flat South Jersey area that we have been living and working in (teaching high school science) since the late 60ties. My wife was raised down here. My kids always felt that they were stepping into a generation 20 years behind the times whenever they visited the Cambridge area,, which we have done 4 and 5 times a year and still do. There is definitely an economic difference between our part of South Jersey and that of Cambridge. Although we live in a simple (cheap) dwelling on the edge of the Pine Barrens in a small housing development in farm country, we are also on the edge of a fast pace, traffic laden, busy suburb of Philadelphia. Opportunities abound, as well as traffic. We are an hour drive from the eastern edge of Jersey and the very congested but beautiful Jersey Shore. My wife and I lived in Ocean City for 10 months when first married. For us it was more fun to visit the shore occasionally than to permanently live there
210. Joan Latrell Roberts,1965,Phoenix,Arizona
211. Dacia Grayber, class of 1993, Portland, OR.
212. Debby Vitello, Class of
1963, Mechanicville, NY
213. Margaret Frazier-Plodzik,
Class of 1965, Concord, MA and Eagle Bridge, NY
214. Richard Somerset Class of 1960 (Jerome, Idaho) Essex Junction, VT HI Pauline. I thought I would do a little ghost writing today.For those reading this post….I met Sherry Moses Class of 61 in Plattsburgh, NY. I was in the Air Force and she was in college. I was very fortunate to find the girl of my dreams and we married in Hoosick Falls in 1965. I was working for General Electric in Hudson Falls and we lived in Hudson Falls until 1968 when I got a job at GE in Burlington, VT. If everyone from that area is even close to principles of my in-laws then you are a cut above most of this country. Sherry and I enjoyed 47 years together…until the summer of 2013 when she passed away from Cancer. With Ken Gottry being my brother-in-law, I have got to know some of you better and I am proud to be part of the alumni as a n ex-=spouse. Thanks for letting me share.
215. Joel Ketonen, Class of 63 - had my folks stayed in Cambridge for me to that is. Live in Good Old Garland, TX. Quasi-retired, married two kids, one of each, the younger, our daughter a career sergeant in the Air Force, the elder, our son, a Paramedic locally and the proud father of our one & only grandson - yet. Lived, worked and traveled around the world. Biggest surprise since Pauline "found" me on a genealogical web page - learning just how many Cambridgers? Cambridgites? live so far across the US.
216. Arne (Ed) Saari, Class of 1962, Cold Spring, NY and Lake Bomoseen, VT.
217. Debbie Fuller Gardner, Class of 1966. We live in Canandaigua, NY. Husband Bruce and I retired from teaching in 2002. Time flies! I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts. Thank you Pauline! Greetings to all my classmates, former neighbors, and Cambridge friends
218. Linda McMorris Record, Class of
1959 Still living in Cambridge (where else would I want to
Have to keep a calendar book now I am retired.Financial Secretary for church, volunteer and Board member for local food pantry, dispatcher for medical appointment transportation for Cambridge senior citizens, on the CCS Alumni Association committee, Christmas Food Boxes Distribution Committee, and on the planning committee for Community Sunday School.
I would like to encourage all CCS classes to have frequent reunions, time flies and all of a sudden we start becoming the older generation. See you in July Pauline.
219. Joe Conway Class of 1960
220. Dianne LeBarron Fore - class of 1974 - residing in Farmville, VA - yes , there is a real town not just a fb game. Been here since 1987 when I moved from FL after 9 years after living in Bennington for 4 years. I love to travel and am working on seeing all of our States. Waited until almost 50 to get my first horse and there isn't anything I enjoy doing more than horsin' around. My sister just turned me onto this neat newsletter. Keep up the good work!
221. Mark Collamer class of ‘81, Dracut, MA. We had a fun time digging out from the blizzard in our area ...33 inches! I loved to read the news from all the CCS alum.
222. Karen (Huntington) Andrews, Class of 1997 - Greenwich, NY
223. Barb Bowler Moses, Class of 75. Raleigh, NC. I experienced all kinds of Cambridge love during the October weekend when we held my mom's memorial. So special and memorable. And our 40th reunion upcoming!
224. Meaghan (Farrell) Wilkins, Class of 1998. Living in Cambridge, NY
225. Dave Lee, Class of 1960, Tarkio, Missouri. Keep up the great work
Please respond! This helps validate your email address thus insuring that you will get a copy of the Reunion Registration Form. If I have your email address, the Alumni Committee will not be sending the form to you by USPS which saves A LOT of money. The Alumni Committee tries so diligently every year to make sure no one is left out. Please try to help them out. If you have kids, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins or acquaintances that graduate from or attended CCS at any time, please ask them to check in. If they do not want to receive the newsletter, ask them to put FOR REUNION REGISTRATION FORMS ONLY.
226. Becky ( Travis) Patrick class of '87. Now living in Hudson NY with my husband of 20 years , Jim, and my soon to graduate daughter Caitlyn.
227. Wes Mook class of 58 have lived in Bennington, Vt for going on 40 yrs. Keep up the good work Pauline!! Look forward to seeing the class of "58" at Lake Lauderdale again this summer.
228. Sandra Christensen Clark, Class of 1962, Vermont. Wonderful to hear about all of you and yours. Long winter in Vermont this year but some things never change
229. Tiffany O'Connor, class of 2001, I'm living on Norris Lake, Tennessee on a houseboat and enjoying every minute of it. Thank you Pauline for keeping us all together and updated!!
230. & 231 Darby Disorda Brundige class of 1989 married to Corey Brundige class of 1997. Still both living in Cambridge, NY and have 3 children, Chaylan 23, Emily 15 and Dean 13.
233. Jeff Ashworth, Class of 1967, Quincy MA - First and most important, Kudos to you Pauline for all your efforts on behalf of us. It must be a labor of love; one can only imagine how much time it must take. Bonnie and I have lived in our house in Quincy since 1976.
234. Camille (Cammie) Hudson Class of 1969 just moved to Asheville NC. Enjoy the newsletter. Thanks Pauline
235. Gerald Aiken – Class of 68 Lives in Cambridge for the past 43 years.
236. Cathy Hallock McGuire, class of 1968, living in Latham, NY. I have 2 wonderful sons who, in turn, have given me 2 amazing "daughters" and 3 delightful grandchildren
237. Nicole Taffi, class of 2002, Raleigh, NC.
238.& 239. Wendy Arnold Hayes, class of '87 married almost 28 years to Charles (CJ) Hayes, class of '82. We live in CJs parents’ house in Cambridge. I love reading your newsletter Pauline. Keep it coming.
240. Jeff Woodard, Class of 1972 Brattleboro Vt My wife Leslie and I have been in Brattleboro for over 20 years now. We sold our graphic design business several years ago so that I could pursue photography full time—something I hadn’t done much of since high school. We are having a lot of fun with it, specializing in wedding photography and portraiture.
My mom, Mary Lee Weeks, who was the CCS high-school librarian from 1970–1991, passed away in August while outside gardening at the home she lived in for over 60 years. I’m so thankful for the many classmates and former teachers who attended her memorial service and have been so supportive.
Many of us were together again several weeks ago for Lin Durrin Wilwol’s funeral, feeling such a loss at her passing. It was good to spend time at Rich and Kathy Moses’ home that evening with Alan Tate, Dian Ehrenfreund, Joan Hoffman and Greg Loomis. There’s nothing quite like the safety and comfort of being with people you’ve known all your life.
Thanks for pulling together all these wonderful updates over the past few weeks. They’ve become addicting! With thanks,
241. William Haight, Class of 1998,
242. Mark Montinieri, class of 1999, currently residing in Dale City, VA
243. Joni Keys Rhodes, 1971 Now living in Schuylerville for 20+ years, after living in Greenwich and Saratoga Springs, never got too far away! Love to read about classmates and others I knew at CCS! Thank you, Pauline!
244. Lou Davis Class of 72'. Living in Bridgeport Ct. with my wife of 28 years, Dianna (Cuevas) from Salem. We have two boys, Coulter 23 and Chad 19. I'm a medical dosimetrist working for Yale New Haven Hospital, and Dianna is a special education teacher here in Bridgeport.
Hoping to make it to the reunion this coming July! Love to see everybody!
245. Cliff (Phillips) Waters, class of 59. Hudson Falls, NY No I didn't change my name when I got married. Phillips was my step fathers name. Retired-Wife Jean-we have 4 grown
Children-5 grown Grand children-2 great grandsons. Thanks Pauline for the GREAT work you do.
246. Rebecca (Pedersen) Mayer, Class of 1998, Brattleboro, VT. Thanks for the fun reading!
247. Marjory Ridler, Class of 65,
Cambridge, New York
My list includes The Class of '65 reunion which my compadres(Margaret, Christine, Cindy, and Linda) and I are planning for the "50th". As we search for "lost" members (thank you Margaret!) we are finalizing plans for a"Lakedance revival" on Friday evening (info to follow), informal events including Saturday at the Legion, and a social gathering at Frazier Farms on Sunday (times TBA). We need to hear from missing class members, and hope that many will respond.
We are also looking for copies of Photos or postcards that depict the Hedges Lake Pavillion; and of the school. Dig deep!
Thanks Pauline for all your help, and see you there!
248 Kathy Kinnin class of
1985 Gansevoort, NY
249. Lucille Dustin Makrin - Class of 1960. Cambridge, NY Feb. 1st is bringing us plenty of snow today. Too bad Frank and I no longer ski. They are predicting 10"-15" before night fall.
We are holding up so-so, loving our spot on the North side of Scotch Hill. Look towards Salem and the back side of Equinox.
Son Keith and DIL (who quilts also) have 2 - children - Katherine almost 9 and Ryan almost 5. They live in Niskayuna so see them occasionally. Daughter - Kristin is living in Saranac Lake, NY and a RN at the hospital there. Saranac Lake is often one of the coldest places in the U.S. I think they have had a - 40º already.
Enjoy living in the NE and Cambridge is a "gem". I quilt every Tues. (9a-12p), with about 20 gals from the area. We are a very special group - laughter is our therapy. :~))))) Look forward to seeing many of you in July.
Lucille - "Dusty" and Jack Lylis called me "Bird Legs" go figure.
250. Diane Fournier Henderson Class of 1972. I have been living in Rutland, Vermont since 1978 with my husband Ron. We have two children and five grandchildren. We enjoy camping in our RV and for the last four years we have spent the summers in Lake George, NY since I am now retired. I was just in Cambridge this past Sunday and stopped by King's Bakery Truck and got their great cheese danish. I have always enjoyed reading the newsletter.
Dear CCS Alumni and Friends, Page 11!! This has been wonderful and I thank all of you who participate. Didn’t quite make 25 for this edition but we came close. I hope you will continue to contribute your news, your special events and anything else you want to share. Please, please remember to put your full name, class year and where you are living in the body of the email.
If you sent news and I said I would hold it until the next newsletter, please send it again. My email program had a major crash…it didn’t take out my address books but it deleted all my SAVE files. Check your SENT folder and see if you can send it again.
If this is a banner year for your class
and your are planning something special, I hope you will let
me know. I will be glad to assist in contacting your
classmates or promoting your event on the website, our
Facebook page and the newsletter. Also please help the
classes that are trying to find classmates. They might be
looking for a relative of yours.
There are 159 days left until The 11th All Classes Reunion, starting July 17, 2015.
251. Marjorie Chapman Luken Class of 1966 Yorktown Heights NY
252. Ann McMorris Cassidy, class of 64, Bayville, NJ I left Cambridge in 1966 & moved to various overseas locations for 13 years. (Due to my husband's job) We then settled at the Jersey Shore in 1979. Except for "Sandy" I love living here. I have 2 children; Erika (NJ) & Christopher (Savannah, Ga), 2 grandchildren & then my current husband's family of 3 with 5 grandchildren. This is a great project Pauline, thanks!!
253. & 254. Lisa Reed (Motasky), Class of 1984 married to Rob Reed (same class) 28 years: We reside in Leonardtown, Maryland, aka "Southern Maryland" and will most likely be here until we retire. We have one 23 year-old daughter who graduated from SUNY ESF/SU in 2013; she now lives in Philly. Although I don't know many who write, I do enjoy the newsletter. Keep up the good work!
255. Charlie Spear, Sr Class of 1975 Still live in Greenwich, NY waiting for grandchildren #2.
256. Cindy Smith Paikin. Class
of '71, Syracuse, NY
257. Peter Drummond…Class of 1972
Almost.. Oak Vale Mississippi
258. & 259. Joy (Wagoner) Motsiff class of 1960 and Tim Motsiff class of 1958 - Left Cambridge with its snow and cold weather to spend the winter at Grenelefe Resort in Haines City, Florida. We find it easier to swing a golf club than a snow shovel. See ya all when it warms up
260.Patti Turi Class of 1976 I
currently live in Stony Creek,NY.
261. Muriel (Maxwell) Lufkin Class of 1946 As I wrote in my most recent update, I am actually living in (near) Cambridge in the basement apartment of the home my daughter, Cathy, purchased in Buskirk, NY and moved to from California in January of 2013. As we had done extensive renovations to the apartment during the year, I hated the idea of moving back to Texas and leaving it for the winter, so I opted to spend the winter here. However, the extreme cold weather here this winter has not been kind to me or to my health! Everyone tells me that this is the coldest winter experienced here in many years, and I sure can believe it. I am really looking forward to summer here, even if the weather is hot, as I always did like the warmer temperatures no matter where I have lived.
My daughter, Joan Lufkin Sveinsson, and her husband, Johannes came up from Texas and spent a couple of weeks from mid-December until New Year’s Day. It was great to have them here with us for Christmas.
Pauline, I cannot tell you how very much I have enjoyed your newsletters and certainly do appreciate keeping up on the news from all the CCS alumni. You do a masterful job!
I would love to hear from any and all of the CCS alumni . You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
262. Carol Conway Hazy, Class of 1974 Gainesville, FL
263 John Richard Davis, Class of
NOTE FROM PAULINE: Always glad to add a reader to our newsletter!!!
264. Douglas J. Bovie Class of 1975, East Bremerton Wa(city outside of Seattle Wa) Enjoy reading the newsletters and the smoke signals almost every chance I am on a computer. I am about as far west as you can get. Retired from the Navy 23 years, and the government 7 years, so now I am sending out my own "Smoke Signals"
I am loving the "liberty" of being single and being on my own schedule. Love hearing about Cambridge and its wonderful (for the most part) folks. I get to town once or twice a year but always during the fall foliage and try to catch a CCS Football game. I am big time into physical fitness and trying to eat/live a healthier lifestyle. Weekly trips to Seattle, and online dating for casual relationships keeps me pretty busy. 1 daughter in 2nd year of college and she is doing very well and I am quite proud of her. Considering some part time work with very flexible hours at a "Medical Dispensary" within 2 miles of my house. Just turned 58, but officially I am sticking with 53 for reasons that I can not go onto here(Kaitlin- 30) Peace!!! Please do whatever you can to get a Republican back into the White House!!!
Again, thanks to all who contributed to the From Around the Globe series of newsletters. I really appreciate your contributions. This has really been a fun series!!!!
265. Mary Frazier-Davis, Class of 1972, Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA and Eagle Bridge, NY Pauline, Thank you for your efforts to keep everyone updated and connected. I’ve been working with graduate students at Harvard since 1990, so I like to think that I transitioned from one school setting in Cambridge NY to another one in Cambridge, MA.
266 Nancy L. Davis, class of 1973. Living in the Capital Region for the last 26 years, working as an archaeologist for the New York State Museum.
267. & 268 Steve Brown, class of 1975 and Jackie (Kane) Brown, class of 1976, living in sunny Southern California. Yup, we're still together after all these years. We've been a couple since 1975! 2 daughters, both of whom also graduated from CCS and 2 grandchildren.